OceanDMX Underwater LED Lighting Control, by OceanLED.
Take control of your OceanLED Colours underwater lights via your Android device.
With the OceanDMX App for Android, you have all the control and customisation you need to create any scene or light display you wish, with full control over sensitivity, speed and brightness.
For the latest Android devices, please install a Beta version of the app. Please see below the installation procedure:
- Remove the old Ocean DMX Colours app if you have one installed.
- Go to your Google Play store account (use this link).
- Select the OceanDMX Colours app but don’t install it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Join link under the “Join the beta”.
- Wait until you receive confirmation that you have been accepted into the beta program, which may take a couple of hours. Once you receive confirmation, you can proceed to install the beta version of the app.
- Now you should be able to install a beta version of the app. Install the app.
- Set the Wi-Fi connection to the LED controller box, allow approximately 2 min after the connection is established.
- Launch the app.
- If the app won’t start, kill the app but don’t remove it (do not just close the app, it will need force stopping, you can do this by restarting your phone).
- Try to launch again.