Vacancy – Key Account Manager (Download Job Description Here)
Outline Job Description
Based in the UK and working with a premium, exciting and innovative underwater lighting company, you will drive new sales, research and gain knowledge of new opportunities for our products throughout the industry. Whilst maintaining the OceanLED brand, reputation for outstanding products and customer service you will be responsible for increasing sales to existing customers. You will be expected, as a minimum, to meet sales targets whilst working to exceed them. You must be able to demonstrate a well-developed understanding of the global market and proven successful sales track record.
• Technical sales experience in the marine industry.
• Product presentations and sales reporting to board level.
• Create detailed business plans and budgets and execute them effectively.
• Extremely self-motivated and able to demonstrate excellent initiative and positivity.
• Proven record in marine sales and customer service and able to demonstrate where targets have been exceeded.
• Computer literate.
• Possibly working remotely (e.g. from home).
• Able to travel frequently to Europe and Head office.
• Experience with CRM systems.
Competitive remuneration package offered.
Please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to:
NO AGENCIES PLEASE